Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
romanceisboring
Style_council
romanceisboring

I was reading an article online today, and came across something that disgusted me. Complete idiot, Danny Dyer has been sacked from the prestigious (cough) Zoo magazine, because of this reply to a question:

“Asked for advice from a ‘reader’ on how to get over his missus (add your own growl, grab your own crotch for blokey emphasis), Danny replied:

“You’ve got nothing to worry about, son. I’d suggest going out on a rampage with the boys, getting on the booze and smashing anything that moves. Then, when some bird falls for you, you can turn the tables and break her heart. Of course, the other option is to cut your ex’s face, and then no one will want her…”

What a dickhead?! Eurgh I hate hiim so much…

www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

x

posted over 9 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

That was actually printed in the magazine?
I admit I laughed when I read the first part cause it’s so silly, but the second part is just bad.

posted over 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I remember i saw a interview of that guy (if he is who i think he is lol) he doesn’t sound very nice.

posted over 9 years ago

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

that is so horrible & he deserves to get fired

posted over 9 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

He is a complete idiot and makes his money from being a cockney geezer but in the context of the magazine he’s not being serious. His advice to the readers is sarcastic and meant to be taken lightly.

It was a dumb ass thing to say but then Zoo is a dumb ass magazine.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

wow…umm…i kinda wanna kick that guys nuts in now…

posted over 9 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

that was the dumbest thing ive ever heard of.
though it was rather funny.

posted over 9 years ago

FadedSketches
Style_council
FadedSketches

That’s horrible!

posted over 9 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I’m hoping that was meant as a joke but the second part about cutting her face went way too far.

posted over 9 years ago

darlingm
Style_council
darlingm

men… can’t live with them, can’t live without them.

posted over 9 years ago

ownfoulway
Style_council
ownfoulway

I think they eventually had to remove this comment from the website, and Danny Dyer mad this big fuss about how he was ‘misquoted’ and ‘really upset’- both of which sound highly unlikely for someone who is consistently sexist and generally offensive in all of his interviews.
I hate how becasue someone has been in a few shitty films they are deemed intellegent to hand out ‘advice’ to others.
i also think there is a not so fine line between dumb and dangerous, and this REALLY crosses that line!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password