Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ConcepcionCarger
Style_council
ConcepcionCa...

So the thing is,, Apple invited the world press to a very important release event next wednesday, on January 27, 2010 …….This has happened only two times in history, the first one was when they released their fiirst I POD!!!! the second one was when they released the I PHONE and now what??? well, thats is a mistery we will not know untill wednesday,,,,,The New York Times,, tried to discover whta it was, they tried to pay money to ppl from the factories at Taiwan in return for the information, they got nothing!,, they tried to askimportant apple ppl,, they got nthing,, finally ,,, we just know that it might be like a flat big iphone,,, but,, what for,, why,, the only thing we really know when it comes to Apple, is we know nothing.

ConcecionCarger

posted over 9 years ago
LindseyR
Style_council
LindseyR

It’s most likely going to be a tablet computer. The New York Times has been busy working with Apple on making a new version of there IPhone app that can be optimized for a large-screen tablet. It’s also Rumored that Apple is in talk with McGraw-Hill about making e-textbooks for their tablet device. This is going to be another major step and change in the print world.

The table is believed to be 10 to 11 inches in size. Have a front facing camera (possibly for user recognition and/or video chat) video and gaming capabilities. It’s said to also have Wi-Fi connectivity and possibly a 3G option. Which leads to anther rumor the Apple is talking to both AT&T and Verizon about providing service for the table. Which leads to possibly Verizon-compatible IPhones, but that’s a whole different post. ;P

At the moment the most likely name for the table is IPad and the rumored pricing is around $1000. All I can say is I have been waiting for this since the first IPhone came out and it’s about time! For all of the nerds/geeks out there, we finally get be as cool as all of the pees on Star Trek!

If you want to know more I get all of my Apple info from Mac Rumors
Or if you would like to look at what the tablet might look like well here you go

posted over 9 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Yup! That’s what it is! The Tablet computer…which looks lk a big Iphone! Pretty cool looking! I bet they’re gonna sell lk crazy!!!!!

posted over 9 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

yea im really curious to no what it is

posted over 9 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

I’m really excited for it! I’m kind of hoping it’s going to be a new iPhone. :x

posted over 9 years ago

xcee
Style_council
xcee

Maybe it’s like a new generation or something for the itouch & ipod classic , because their prices dropped like $20-30 !

posted over 9 years ago

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

super cool i really want to know ;) yay for them

posted over 9 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Have you seen how awesome the iPad is? I might buy the entry level one for 499. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/28/technology/companies/28apple.html

posted over 9 years ago

d0rki3
Style_council
d0rki3

omg i was just about to post about the ipad. I want one !
http://www.apple.com/ipad/

It’s basically a bigger Ipod touch

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

It looks like an iTouch… but bigger. I don’t know if I’d fork over $500 for it, but it seems comparable to a netbook with all the bells and whistles of Mac. Also rivaling with the Kindle/etc.? Hmmm…

I’m still saving for a Macbook… and I’m getting further from it, but whatever. It’s probably going to sell out in record time, too.

And Southwood, textbooks, really? That’d be a really great idea – I’ve been wanting something like that since second grade haha.

posted over 9 years ago

tabdogs
Style_council
tabdogs

The iPad looks pretty cool!!!
Except I think that unless it had a key pad option that you can full on type with, then people are just going to buy a plug in key pad… and thats a whole nother thing to carry around… whats so wrong with having a flip up laptop?!

posted over 9 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

To me, it’s pretty much a giant iTouch. The iPad does have a non-tactile keyboard option, but I suppose that’s a difficult thing for most people to adjust to (hence the plug-in option). I think that e-textbooks are a great idea in theory (especially considering how much $ and space you save), but I don’t think I’d ever get used to not physically touching any kind of book. I feel old, already….

posted over 9 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

The ipad looks cool! but its kinna small… Ir rather buy a laptop, i would be scared of breaking my ipad.Its too cute to wanna get one scratch on! :P

posted over 9 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

My husband has almost everything from apple, IPOD, IPHONE, IPAD, LAPTOP, big screen… and what the hell else they invent my husband is buying, I am sure he spend more then me and I am the woman!

posted over 8 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

ehhh apple is too expensive for me so really, I don’t care. I don’t even have an ipod

posted over 8 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

I think Apple is much more hype than it’s worth.

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password