Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Every year we tune for the Oscars to see who won the coveted titles (yay for Meryl Streep – yet is it wrong to still think she should have been nominated for her role as the ‘devil’ in The Devil Wears Prada?).

But, I’m here today to focus on the WORST DRESSED contenders!

Here are a few that I noticed could have done better:

1. Anna Faris – Maybe it’s her Anna Wintour-ish haircut, but the all dark sequins don’t match her bubbly personality!

2. Maya Rudolph – I love her from SNL, but I was hoping she’d go more ‘all-out’ than just some embellished shoulder sleeves!

3. Sherri Shepherd – The royal blue is a gorgggeous colour, but I think she should have been more conservative with her ahem, babies.

4. Sacha Baron Cohen – Promoting his new movie, I guess? He should have saved it for other more casual events!

See Perez Hilton’s Worst Dressed Gallery to see which ones were your least favs!

Which ones were your least favvvs?

posted over 7 years ago
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Melissa Leo was one of my least favorites!the top looks kind of gaudy janitorial, and the practically shapeless bottomless black sequins DID NOT match!

posted over 7 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I hate JLo’s dress.

posted over 7 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I may be alone on this one, but of the nominees I thought Rooney Mara’s dress was awkward and ill-fitting. The back was nice, but the front aged her a good 40 years. I’m all for the old hollywood glamor, but not when the dress makes you look like you lived through those years too.
I think all of the above were pretty bad except for maya rudolph—not that I’m a fan of it, but if you noticed the back of her dress is also embellished, not just the shoulders.

also.. what are ‘eco-friendly cruelty free silkworms’ (Missi Pyle’s dress). how about a material not made from silkworms period? that would be cruelty free.

posted over 7 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

@newamerican – I really liked Rooney’s dress but I really do believe that her style is very acquired and it’s not for everybody – same with the movie, I guess?

Plus, LOL at the cruelty-free silkworms… Yeah, you’re right about that. Good call.

posted over 7 years ago

SAndreea
Style_council
SAndreea

Sandra Bullock’s dress was horrible
J Lo just ew
Virginia Masden’s dress was just wrong!
Maya Rudolph- no no no
Sherri Shepherd that cut was making her boobs gigantic,i almoust didn’t noticed her head at the begining
Livia Giuggioli’s dress looked like a curtain
most of the dresses were lame

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password