Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EpicFashionista
Style_council
EpicFashionista

yay or nay? if you think their nice how would you wear them?

posted almost 9 years ago
EpicFashionista
Style_council
EpicFashionista

http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b—white-tights-white-leggings-4402.html

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

yay. im always open to different possibilities

photoboothkiller
Style_council
photoboothki...

They make my legs look about 150% bigger than what they actually are.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I love wearing white/cream coloured tights but I think they do make your legs look bigger.
I think white coloured leggings would be even more difficult to pull off! I would go for some cream lace leggings instead of just plain coloured ones.
Light coloured tights look really cute with lots of things, like a black skirt and cute blouse. It does look very cutesy though, in case that’s not your style. Denim looks good too, and things with florals. Mitzicocoa loves wearing white tights so you could check out some of her looks!

YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

I think white /cream tights are good for me.. I’m slim and that really makes my legs bigger and shapely.. =)

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I like them! They remind me of ice skaters. I would wear them with floral prints or all black.

becalala
Style_council
becalala

I think they’re kind of gross. They look dirty, and get dirty really easy.

PrettyGirlsVintage
Style_council
PrettyGirlsV...

Yay! With a floral grungy dress.

prettygirlsvintage

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

gosh i like but i have yet to make it work on me

krisbliss
Style_council
krisbliss

I’ve never tried them, but I DO know, that white/creme reveals everything. If you’re a more shapely woman, it may not highlight you (I’m shapely myself), in the best light… And the white/creme leggings are usually see-through, and you can see it all! So be careful, and make sure you try them on before purchasing!!

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Cheat and use lace leggings.
It really does help.

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

nay

uniquely_mo
Style_council
uniquely_mo

Yay especially with floral nd pastel colors

Izacouto
Style_council
Izacouto

They look amazing if combined with the right stuff :)

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I prefer white tights to white leggings. (White leggings just make me think of long underwear, since I have the white silk kind. And I don’t really think of long underwear as sexy :-P)

The risk with white tights is they will make your legs look thicker, but if you keep that in mind and style them right it doesn’t have to be a problem. For example, if you have wider thighs you might want to make sure you wear a knee-length skirt rather than a mini when you wear the tights.

Solid white tights are very girlish, even childish, so if cutesy isn’t your thing and you want to add some edginess I’d go with a textured pair instead: lace, fishnet, etc. Hellotampon’s cable knit pair sounds really cute, too.

MicahCabral
Style_council
MicahCabral

Cream leggings for me are a no-no unless you’re hella skinny. The color cream/white on fitted clothes makes someone look big what more if you wear leggings. :)

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

i think white/cream leggings are awesome. I have a pair and I’d rock it more if it was not for the 3 like, mesh stripes at the bottom that kinda offput any look I wear unless the outfit is simple. XP I mean, other than that, I think everyone should have a pair of solid white leggings that hit the ankle.

TohruLee
Style_council
TohruLee

I don’t think they would…compliment me/my legs very well (also – I would get them dirty really fast, because I am so klutzy!
But I think, on certain people and teamed with the right outfit, they can look really lovely(as long as they aren’t worn as pants!!).

aislinnh
Style_council
aislinnh

It really depends on what you’re wearing.

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

white=no thanks just because they do tend to me your legs look chunkier just as black slims your legs.
cream=yes! I wore my mom’s skintone leggings out before =P

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password