Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I personally like them but I’m not sure how to style them any suggestions. Also which sneaker wedges are the best to buy? I love the Steve Madden ones but I Ash and Marc Jacobs has some amazing styles, color wise.

posted about 7 years ago
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Not really my thing,I need sneakers for comfort and wedges for nice occasions so I don’t get the combo

posted about 7 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

Sneaker wedges is what I want it, I think its unique and bold! well try the sneaker wedges with a cute dress, it’ll give your androgynous look. or sweater with shorts, its cute! I see them online, but I dont where to find in my country :(

posted about 7 years ago

yolandaburm
New_user yolandaburm is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When yolandaburm reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
yolandaburm

the only sneaker wedge i used are chuck taylor’s and i never tried using one while wearing a dress, hmm maybe i should for a change, usually i wear mine paired with jeans and shorts, sometimes with mini skirts so i guess wearing one while in a dress is not a bad idea :)

posted about 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Nike has the cutest Liberty x Dunks with a 3 in. wedge in them& you can’t even tell- they’re too cute, you should check them out

posted about 7 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

wow, never heard of that before!

posted about 7 years ago

happymaterial
Style_council
happymaterial

I don’t like them much, but they look cute on some people depending on how you style them!

posted about 7 years ago

minimalistpanda
Style_council
minimalistpanda

I don’t really like sneaker wedges. I prefer the look of sneaker platforms: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7obtoK9mR1qdiw96o1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fxwfXI7E1qj4jy6o1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ehi4CGHR1qemvg6o1_500.jpg

posted about 7 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

You can wear them with any casual outfit really you just have to experiment

KimberlyLove

posted about 7 years ago

wavytransition
Style_council
wavytransition

I don’t really wear sneakers but what is the purpose of the Nike Liberty Wedge if you cannot see the heel? It seems like you would want to show off the wedge because why would you wear a heel that nobody can see? Couldn’t you just wear a flat sneaker and be more comfortable? I’m confused.

posted about 7 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

Lol I used to have a pair it was a gift from someone. Not a big fan of them but it would be a cool way to bring in a spotty style

posted about 7 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I usually don’t wear sneakers or wedges/heels on an everyday basis but I love the look of the sneaker wedges, especially when the wedge is hidden.

posted about 7 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I have a few pairs of sneaker heels, no sneaker wedges though ;d But I definitely think they make you stand out, even though I’ve worn mine like 5 times max

posted about 7 years ago

nicoletastan
Style_council
nicoletastan

that;s new :)

posted about 7 years ago

glamaturgy
Style_council
glamaturgy

I used my sneaker wedges only for school because it goes well with our PE uniform, hihi. Now they’re kept in my closet, and after reading this, I got inspired to wear them once more :) I’m planning to wear them with skater skirts and a nice printed loose top :)

posted about 7 years ago

Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

they are great for a casual outfit !

posted about 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password