Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lilyypond
Style_council
lilyypond

hey, i hate rainning days. i never know what to wear on rainning days _. what do u you usually wear on rainning days? =) so i can get some ideas from you guys ! thanks

posted almost 9 years ago
brittanyy66
Style_council
brittanyy66

skinny jeans and a cute top either with heels or cute flats, and a REALLY cute bag! jewelery is good too. i like to make sure im comfortable because rainy days always make me sleepy lol:)

lilyypond
Style_council
lilyypond

ya all i wanna do is sleep on rainning days. but i dun want my feet to get wet wearing flats and heels _

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Wellies. An umbrella…

Or at least boots or skirt so my feet stay dry.
Also since it’s fall, a woolen coat is a bad idea when it’s wet outside.

Apparently all common sense has faded lol.
Fashion is about function as well you know ;)

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I usually wear rain boots if it’s raining when I go out or there’s rain in the forecast. (You can find cute ones in nearly every price range!). Sometimes if it’s warm rain I’ll wear sandals that dry quickly. I can’t stand having wet shoes because it feels like I’m standing in a puddle all day. If I want to wear cute shoes wherever I’m going, I just carry them separately and change into them when I get there.

I also avoid wearing jeans and tights, because wet jeans are uncomfortable and take forever to dry, and wet tights feel weird. If it’s warm, I’ll go bare-legged (with a skirt, shorts, etc), but if it’s cold I’ll wear leggings or pants made of a different material than denim.

Then I just wear a trench coat over everything and carry an umbrella.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

You could try gumboots! hehe. Definitely not heels when it’s raining, you don’t want to slip over!! When it’s raining I usually wear boots that are leather or made of a material that will hopefully keep my feet dry. (maybe not suede unless you’ve waterproofed it otherwise it might get damaged in the rain!) I try to wear clothes that won’t get wet so easily or clothes that will dry relatively quickly. So things like trenchcoats or a coat. I would also wear lots of layers so that you can take them off when they get wet! And carry an umbrella of course :D

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

i wear really whatever i want, rainy days are not stopping me from wearing anything :)

fruti
Style_council
fruti

I usually wear loose jeans but never tight ones or plain tights. I absolutely hate it when it gets wet and it just sticks to your skin! So anything loose or just wear a trench coat or raincoat with a cute umbrella. I recommend Wellies because they look good with a dress/skirt/pants!

If you’d like a total outfit, I’d wear a cute dress with a cardigan, trenchcoat, wellies and and umbrella. Pair it off with a small bag and not a lot of accessories!

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Any type of closed shoes, fitted jeans, a hoodie! And usually a leather handbag. A colourful top or accessories will help me fight the urge to let the weather depress me!

urbanpocahontas
Style_council
urbanpocahontas

Every day is a rainy day in Seattle. D:
I usually have to resort to jeans, t-shirt, and a hoodie… :(

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

i do love rain boots =)

patent pumps
converse
a really cute rain jacket

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

just not all at the same time

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password