Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
caiko
Style_council
caiko

I was wondering how much longer oversized glasses are going to be in style since they’ve been around for awhile now.

posted about 9 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I feel like they’re starting to get thinner already. Wafer styles seem to be more popular at the moment.

Personally I will probably keep wearing them, though, because I have close-set eyes and small sunglasses make me look cross-eyed. Big sunglasses make everyone look cross-eyed, so it doesn’t matter; I just look normal. Plus they’re nice to drive in because you don’t get glare through the top/bottom/sides of the glasses.

posted about 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I think they’re still in but in another styles (cat eye).

posted about 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

they’ve tapered a bit in favor of aviators. but i don’t care, i still like oversized sunglasses and will continue to wear them. they make my head seem not so big…haha

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i don’t like them. make you look like space bugs.

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Yeah, I think wayfarer/cat’s eye styles are more popular at the moment. I won’t stop wearing my oversized sunnies though, I love them and they look good on me :D

posted about 9 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

hehe i love big sunglasses! i just bought a pair yesterday that are like the willy wonka ones. i look bad in small shaped sunglasses :(

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I agree with pandaphilia about the space bugs bit xD I used to think they looked ridiculous but I guess I’ve gotten used to them. I still don’t own a pair though and yeah cat eye ones seem more in style now

posted about 9 years ago

DomDom1993
Style_council
DomDom1993

I love oversize sunglasses

posted about 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Oversized sunglasses will never go out of style to me haha XD

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

still in

posted about 9 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

phandaphilia said : i don’t like them. make you look like space bugs.

I agree! Ray Ban/Wayfarer are now in style, and well, aviators will always be. &&don’t forget about the millionaires :D

posted about 9 years ago

fayet
Style_council
fayet

Wayfarers are definately coming in but I can never find a pair large enough for my face (width wise).

Hopefully shops will continue to stock oversized sunglasses, just like they continued skinniy jeans :)

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password