Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
seashellx
Style_council
seashellx

I recently bought this mint shirt from ASOS, it arrived today and it alot less pastel-y (i.e. a brighter mint!) and I’m not too sure what to wear it with..

posted over 7 years ago
MyAlexasStore
Style_council
MyAlexasStore

I would wear it with skinny jeans or jean shorts for a casual look.

posted over 7 years ago

littlemiss_aly
Style_council
littlemiss_aly

Let me just say, I am so jealous on how adorable that top is! Good pick! Well it just depends on your mood, if you like to be casual just wear it with jeans and flats. For a bold look, i’d combine it with pink pastel skinnys and leopard shoes. But then again thats just me..

http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

posted over 7 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Cute top!!
I have a sheer maxi skirt from AA that’s the same color and I like to pair it with white and navy. Beige would look good too. Try tucking it into a white tulip skirt! Or layer it under a sweater and wear it with skinny trousers for a preppy look.

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

wow that’s lovely!i think it would look great with a pair of pastel skinnies and a top bun!

posted over 7 years ago

Riya131
Style_council
Riya131

Skinny jeans dark blue, if its chilly wear white jumper or even blue jumper onto to create contrast. A bag in which I would wear this would be satchel, shoes..flat oxfords dark coloured or loafers

posted over 7 years ago

seashellx
Style_council
seashellx

Thanks, some great ideas! Gonna try it with skinnies and a jumper for the daytime, and all black for a night look :)

posted over 7 years ago

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

try some skinny jeans

posted over 7 years ago

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

or a skirt

posted over 7 years ago

deflorenflor
Style_council
deflorenflor

You should try skinny jeans, or white skinnies. A black or blue skirt could look great

posted over 7 years ago

jcpenney2
Style_council
jcpenney2

Gorgeous top! For a casual look, pair it with white skinny jeans and floral oxford flats. To dress it up, wear it with a shimmery foil skirt and strappy platform sandals.

posted over 7 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

You could wear it over a floral dress or with some denim shorts and a floral bandeau. (It’s pretty obvious that I am currently obsessed with floral!)

posted over 7 years ago

Appu
Style_council
Appu

Love that shirt.
You could opt for a variety of looks.
1) Prints: Pair with printed trousers, particularly floral trousers for a feminine chic look.
2) Skirts: A high low skirt/ maxi skirt or just a pleated skirt of your choice. You could opt for pastel shades in this, such as baby pink :)
3) Edgy: Opt for leather pants or leggings with leather trim to toughen up the look.
4) Layer: You can wear this top as a jacket or under one :)

posted over 7 years ago

ManuelaYush
Style_council
ManuelaYush

I think it would look great with grey tones. I have a similar one from Zara but is more pastel looking: http://manuelayush.com/?p=211

good Luck :)

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password