Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Necca
Style_council
Necca

I want to get a pixie haircut so bad. all I see when I see girls with one are the most beautiful women with more confidence than they can handle. I also would like it for weather, since it’s hot as hell in California and I just feel like it’s time to change. I’m not the girl I used to be and this hair holds so much I don’t want to be anymore.

I don’t know if I should go Emma Watson/Twiggy short or get it with bangs like Katie Holmes and Kiera Knightley…

All I know is that it has to go. any suggestions? I was extremely in love with Squarectomy’s new haircut. It’s shaggy and edgey while being totally airy and fun still.

posted over 8 years ago
kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

wow i admire your confidence!! I would definitely do an emma watson haircut with a twiggy ensemble! wow that would be so awesome!! make sure to update lots when you get it done!!

posted over 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Thank you. :)
I think I might get it cut short with bangs first, see if I like it, then chop off the bangs if I don’t.

posted over 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Go for it! I think your reasons for the change are good ones. Sometimes when we feel like we’re changing on the inside, it’s important to catch up the outside with some changes, too. And you sound happy and confident with your choice, which is exactly what you’d need to pull off the look (:

I think it would be a good idea to try a longer, with-bangs style first and then cut it shorter from there as you feel like. (It’s so much easier to cut hair than to grow it when you change your mind!). It would also be easier to get used to if you still have some longer pieces at first, I think.

posted over 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

here’s my pixie!

posted over 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Cute!! You have a good face for short hair (:

posted over 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Thanks! :)

posted over 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

your new cut looks cute! i like it :) good on you for doing it!
my younger sister used to have long straight hair which reached down almost past her bum, just a couple of weeks ago she cut it all off to chin length, haha!

posted over 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Wow! I bet her hair felt really light afterwards!

posted over 8 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

awww you look so adorable with the new haircut!

posted over 8 years ago

Lollidella
Style_council
Lollidella

You look so cute with that hair! I want to do a pixie cut some day, but I haven’t built up the courage QUITE yet. I have reached the point where I crave change though, so I’m probably going to do a bob.

posted over 8 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Your hair looks adorable! I’ve always had medium-short hair (it’s been an above-the-shoulder bob for the past two years), but I wouldn’t have the confidence to rock a pixie. You could definitely go shorter if you wanted – you have a great face structure for it!

posted over 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

:3 Thanks a lot guys.

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password