SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Hey all! (*^^)/
A couple of months ago, I worked up the nerve to buy my first blazer which was a couple of sizes too big for me! XD Unfortunately, the colour’s a difficult to colour to match things with and so far I’ve only found this white dress to wear it with (I tried pairing it with a black dress but got told they didn’t match..) Any suggestions?

A link of me wearing the blazer can be found here:“http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/472516-Good+minds+discuss+ideas+small-brogue-rivers-shoes-valleygirl-dress-temt-blazer-knee-high-uniqlo-socks”;

posted about 8 years ago
miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Actually it’s more of a light blue sort of colour! XD I have tried wearing it with a few things but it just doesn’t seem to work all that much. =P

posted about 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

If the blazer is too big for you, roll up the sleeves when you wear it! I find that makes oversized blazers look better. I’m of the opinion black looks good with everything.. :P white and shades of grey would probably look good with it. You could even try it with cream colours or even pastel shades since the blazer almost looks pastelly in the photo??… otherwise just wear it with skinny jeans and a white tee, fail safe combo :P

posted about 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Thanks coldlight! (^^) Advice greatly appreciated.
Yeah, the blazer is quite pastelly in colour. It’s hard to describe in words. =P

posted about 8 years ago

Lollypopz94
Style_council
Lollypopz94

Hm i think you could wear it with a really bright blue dress

posted about 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Really didn’t think of that one. Will try it out if I can find a blue dress. ;)

posted about 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Are there any other certain colours that I can pair it with? I got a navy blue top today, do you think it would look alright with that, maybe?

posted about 8 years ago

sloan
Style_council
sloan

neutral colors like black, whites, and darker greys would work. i would also try anything bright red or blue.

posted about 8 years ago

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I would roll up the sleeves, wear a white button down blouse tucked into skinny jeans, and red heels

posted about 8 years ago

SiobhanB
Style_council
SiobhanB

H&M

posted about 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@sloan: Thank you for the ideas! Do you think this skirt":http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/481644-Tous+nouvelles-new-10-kmart-shoes-new-2-unbranded-sunglasses-new-30-dotti-skirt-new-15-fa would work with it?

@KessaRose; That would be a realy cool combination! I might go try it out. ;)

@Siobhan: As much as I’d love to try H&M, they don’t have it here where I live. (>_<)

posted about 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@greentabmourine1: Thank you very much. Those photos were very helpful and have given me more ideas! (^^)

posted about 8 years ago

ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega

contrasting top like black would make the blue color on your blazer pops. I personally like to pair coral with blue.

maybe wear tight bottoms for it? you know, the masculine-feminine look. I think it would look good with pencil skirts.

I hope I made sense :D

posted about 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@ragilmega: Don’t worry, you definitely made sense. ;) A masculine-feminine look sounds fun. I’ll try it. (^^) Blue would be a good idea. I got a new blue top recently so I’ll try pairing it with that. Thank you. =D

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password