Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SageAguirre
Style_council
SageAguirre

I love tights.. especially opaque tights since they cover imperfections on my legs so I can wear skirts and practically anything I want..

But how long do you think the trend will last?
I remember the legging trend started around 2006…. and moved on and on and on to tights..
I love tights.. I don’t want to let them goooo..

I’m just worried about looking like last season’s trend..
PLUS summer’s near…

HELP.

posted over 9 years ago
railophone
Style_council
railophone

I don’t really think they’ll ever go out of style, really. They’re so versatile.

And you shouldn’t worry so much as to being in or out with the trends. Just know what looks good on you and what you like.

posted over 9 years ago

francescalovely
Style_council
francescalovely

I agree with stereoskyline.
I love them, and don’t care if they are in or out. They are so versatile, come in a bajillion different prints and styles, and overall?

ARE AMAZING. (:

posted over 9 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

I agree with Stereoskyline; they’ll never go out of style. I mean, they might look odd in summer if it’s really hot, but other than that they’re timeless. I mean, they were also hot in the 60s, 70s, 80s, etc. As long as you like them they’re in.

posted over 9 years ago

SageAguirre
Style_council
SageAguirre

THanks!!! :)

I’m soo getting lots.

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i loveee coloured/patterned tights. can’t get enough of them, i probably have about 50 pairs.. haha.
i agree with what has been said, i don’t think they’ll ever go out of style! as long as you wear them with the right thing :)

posted over 9 years ago

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

Tights are a basic accessory that won’t ever really go out of style. They’ll always be on the runways, in magazines and on the streets. For the summer, if it’s hot where you live, I would stray away from wearing tights, but you could always accessorize with colored socks or knee highs … maybe even fishnets. We offer all of those things on our site so when you have some time check us out! But don’t worry, tights aren’t going anywhere :)

posted about 9 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I love tights, i hate leggings .

posted about 9 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

haha! sorry about that! ^^

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

@Mariebeedee, yes you can pull it off! My legs are really short and I always wear tights. I think opaque tights are really flattering, especially black ones! Try wearing darker colours like grey, burgundy, dark purple first if you’re wary :)

posted about 9 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

there very comfy

posted about 9 years ago

Ayaz_Raja
Style_council
Ayaz_Raja

Lace leggings are hot

posted about 9 years ago

kat18
Style_council
kat18

Like skinny jeans,they will never go out of style because their flattering on about everyone.

posted about 9 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I hope and think that they will really stay for a while since they are so useful

posted about 9 years ago

Chelsea_TSS
Style_council
Chelsea_TSS

I also love lace leggings, Whitney Port designed a pair and so did Rachel Roy recently for their lines (Whitney Eve and Rachel by Rachel Roy). Can’t wait to see more lace leggings this summer!

~Chelsea
www.shoppingsupplement.com

posted about 9 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

Tights are a must-have for everyone!! They’ll never go out of style :) or at least, I hope.
Patterned and coloured tights might, but definitely not the basics.

posted about 9 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

Even if they do go out of ‘style’, I hope I’ll be able to still wear them & find really great ones – like small floral tights!

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

leggings also means no need to shave xD anyway I still wear leggings a lot =P

posted about 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i will be wearing tights until i get tired of them. but i don’t think i will. they are so comfortable, and i like wearing it with really short mini skirts as a cover up. i also like wearing them with leg warms and multiple socks during the wintertime to layer with more bulky clothing. they’re so versatile i just won’t be able to give them up!

posted about 9 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

I think tights will always work!!! I will never get tired of them!!

posted about 9 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

I like the fact that they cover imperfections, my legs sometimes are gross. :[

posted about 9 years ago

mahirahme
Style_council
mahirahme

I absolutelylove tights and Leggings they’re so much more comfortable then jeans!

posted about 9 years ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

I think they’ll last a VERY long time. You can wear opaque tights with so many outfits.

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password