Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I have done it a few times and I think it is super cute! but I am super short and I wonder if it makes someone look shorter?

What are your preference on them?

posted about 9 years ago
jellybeanbarbie
Style_council
jellybeanbarbie

i think it depends on how far you roll them up, it’s also a quick fix when you’re pants are too short lol. i usually do it because i’m tall and all my pants are about an inch too short so i make a little cuff in them so it doesn’t look so awkward.

i doubt there’s anyway rolling up the leg a little would make you shorter.

posted about 9 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Well I only roll it up say an inch maybe 2 inchs :) I doit when my pants are too long or If I want people to look at my shoes. (which always works haha)

posted about 9 years ago

afashionado
Style_council
afashionado

I would say to keep it below the calf, otherwise it shortens the line of the leg. I’m 5’3" and I usually cuff just above the ankle for skinnies and right below the calf for boyfriends.

posted about 9 years ago

name_sake
Style_council
name_sake

i like the way it looks! You definitely have to wear cute shoes though :)

posted about 9 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i like the way it looks but i cant do it because im only 5’0 :(

posted about 9 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Im only 5 foot too :(

posted about 9 years ago

alyshamari
Style_council
alyshamari

I’m just over 5’2", and in my latest blog I posted a look where I roll up my straight jeans so the buckles from my heels could peek out a little. I don’t think it makes me look any shorter, as long as I’m wearing heels. If I were wearing flats, it could be the opposite.

posted about 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think they’re cute, and if you think they’re cute you should go for it! Sometimes I think we get too obsessed with dressing to make ourselves look taller, thinner, etc. If you really like the look of rolled pants, don’t worry so much about whether they make you look short. There’s nothing wrong with being short, after all!

Besides, if you don’t roll them too high, it shouldn’t make you look too stumpy. And if you like heels or wedges, that can pretty much fix the problem, too (:

posted about 9 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Thanks for the support :)

I will just wear a cute wedge or heel!

posted about 9 years ago

kamalsmom
Style_council
kamalsmom

GOOD thing to me… I’ve done it in a style fashion point kinda way :)

posted about 9 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

Depends upon….the jeans, the shoe/sock, and the bodytype of the person who wears ‘em. I don’t really look good in rolled jeans, but occasionally I’ll roll my capris up to show a bit more leg in summer. :)

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i wouldn’t if you’re short like me but i think rolled up jeans look good on tall people with skinny legs

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password