Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GetyourTrashon
Style_council
GetyourTrashon

Is completely flat:( I absolutely avoid leggings, they make me look like a little boy from behind.I have lost all hope to have a nice booty but what can or can’t I wear to make it better?

posted over 9 years ago
CathyHill
Style_council
CathyHill

That’s a tough one…I used to be the same way until I had kids. Definetly the jeans with pocket flaps give some illusion of a booty. Or just cover it up with a long sweater maybe???

posted over 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

wear skirts that poof out under the waist, they’ll give the illusion of some shape in your butt area.

posted over 9 years ago

Miss_Patrizia
Style_council
Miss_Patrizia

this might sound extreme, but it sounds like ur “lack of butt problem” is getting u down, what about bottom enhancing knickers? there are loads of websites selling them, and if its a really big problem for you, perhaps this’ll do the trick ;)

one example i found:
http://www.paddedpanty.net/

xx

posted over 9 years ago

knuckles247
Style_council
knuckles247

i cannot find pants that fit my waist my but and my thighs all at the say time they either fit my waist and my thighs but cant get all my butt in there fit my butt and loose everywhere else its so hard to find jeans that fit sumtimes i hate being spanish

posted over 9 years ago

MelJ
Style_council
MelJ

Jeans with little back pockets

posted over 9 years ago

breelee12
Style_council
breelee12

agreed, jeans with back pockets. i have a but and i cant wear jeans with big back pockets. it kinda makes me sad beacuse i like them

posted over 9 years ago

EllG
Style_council
EllG

Weeelll…I’d say skirts are the way to go, anything with a bit of movement. Doesn’t have to be full-on 50’s (though that’s going to do the job) just add a bit of material, like splashofcolor says. Peplums, if you like them, will do it and are a bit edgier than more feminine styles. Tulip/lantern skirts are all over the place and I personnaly am quite drawn to them. I know they’ll look good on you as i have the opposite problem and they look properly terrible on me….

posted over 9 years ago

BukuDoll
Style_council
BukuDoll

Ruffle skirts and anything flashy or embellished on or around the booty area will work that problem out for ya! Either way, you’re beautiful!

posted over 9 years ago

ladystardustxx
Style_council
ladystardustxx

my friend had literally no ass until she put on a pair of white jeans. hello, booty. white makes everything look slightly larger so give it a try! other than that, big back pockets and embellishments are the way to go. ohoh, and pencil skirts will give you a nice curve.

posted over 9 years ago

PrettyInBlack
Style_council
PrettyInBlack

I always though that leggings accentuated the physique because they hug the body? I don’t know from experience. I have a butt, not overwhelming for my frame, but a butt. I was always afraid to wear leggings until my grandma (I know, grandma!?) bought me purple leggings for Christmas. I found that they didn’t make my butt look huge! I personally only wear them around the house with a long tee or tank. They’re great for dog walking, biking and not wanting to look sloppy in front of company but feeling so lazy that I just want to be comfortable.

I personally think that a flat butted person can look quite fashionable in a Patti Smith kind of way wearing leggings. For you, I say try white leggins or bright colored ones instead of pants if you into that. I saw a rainbow tie dye pair that I’m dying to have…. :)

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I think ruffles and other sorts of additions would make one’s butt to appear bigger. Skirts in general are probably a good idea.

posted over 9 years ago

Joyfull
Style_council
Joyfull

I disagree about the pencil skirts. true they do emphasize a booty but they aren’t particularly flattering on booty-less girls because they’r more made for italics_showing off_italics curves.

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password