Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Necca
Style_council
Necca

I have my interview on monday and I want to look really nice. I am set on wearing a high waisted grey skirt I have but I was wonder what I should wear over it. Maybe a long loose top or graphic t and sneakers/heels?

How do you like to wear your skirts?

posted about 9 years ago
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

You should wear a collared top with that skirt and nice comfortable heels in a neutral color. Even though it is Jamba juice, you still want to look professional. If you come in looking too casual, it may come off as you not caring about the position or interview much and will affect you negatively. To spice it up, maybe wear a nice collared top (short sleeve or elbow length) with the top two buttons unbutton and a funky necklace, or funky bracelets (just don’t do stacked bracelets plz)

posted about 9 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

I don’t own any collared tops. :{

Perhaps if I wear a white tank top and a colored cardigan/blazer over it with heels?

posted about 9 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

that sounds nice. I’d go for the blazer without seeing them, but choose whichever one you think is more polished.

posted about 9 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Either that or I was thinking of wear a nice lace adorned, sleeveless magenta top, a scarf with flower prints and pumps that match the scarf. Summer and fun yet professional in my opinion at least.

posted about 9 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

the cardigan idea is good. cardigans are always fashionable yet conservative. I’m not too sure about the scarf b/c it sounds a bit more casual.

posted about 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

maybe a white tank tucked in and a cute pair o flats, not toocasual, and still a little dressy

posted about 9 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Mmkay. I’ll try And do pictures of my outfit as a test run tomorrow.

posted about 9 years ago

meghaneverafter
Style_council
meghaneverafter

Good luck! But yeah, definitely try to look as professional as possible.

posted about 9 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

In case anyone caresss I GOT THE JOB.

I ended up wearing a red charlotte russe top with the skirt and my creme pumps. :>

posted about 9 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Yay congrats!!!!

posted about 9 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Thank you. C:

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password