Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mariayummielee7
New_user mariayummielee7 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When mariayummielee7 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
mariayummielee7

i am planning on starting to wear high heels since i am going to be a high school senior i think there should be no problem.

posted about 8 years ago
xButterfly28x
Style_council
xButterfly28x

If you’re going for a casual look, you could always opt for some dark skinny jeans and a comfy cardigan and any shirt. You can dress it up or down for your preference. You could even go for knee high socks to use with your heels. Add your style to it! (If your feet tend to hurt easily, you can always bring some flats with you.) Hope it helps. C:

posted about 8 years ago

ThePageStaysBlank
Style_council
ThePageStays...

Yeah, jeans are perfect for dressing down heels. But keep a pair of basic flats in your locker just in case.

posted about 8 years ago

Naedina
Style_council
Naedina

WONDERFUL! I like your idea. You can wear any heels to a casual look. Just make sure it fits to your bag! ;D :** Anyways, they shouldn’t be too high- not higher than 10 cm, because school is exhausting enough even without heels. :D
Make sure you feel comfortable and self-confident X-X

posted about 8 years ago

shirshirlove
Style_council
shirshirlove

I loveg wearing heels to school! I agree with the what was said above; jeans and a cardigan look super cute with a pair of heels. But yeah, make sure you’re comfortable in them.

posted about 8 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

depending on the type, heels make an outfit look more effortful—this can be a good thing, but it can also be bad. if you want to wear heels, I would go for something that isn’t a stiletto or more than 3 inches. i.e. wedges. maybe like these?
you could always try long boots with a low 2-inch heel for winter, i.e. with skinny jeans underneath.

posted about 8 years ago

Noktik
Style_council
Noktik

I find these great for school… They’re super comfortable and not too dressy.
http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/wedges/83040197-daty/93

posted about 8 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Start by wearing a thicker heel with something casual – jeans, a skirt and a tshirt, etc. and then if you want, eventually wear dresses and such. It’s a comfier transition.

posted about 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I think stilettos is not something you should wear to school. Wedges is the safest bet.

posted about 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Agree with the others, stay away from stilettos and super high heels, and choose heels that are chunky or wedges. Wear the heels with casual clothes- things like jeans, cardigans, day dresses, and you should be fine!

posted about 8 years ago

Life_InspiresMe
Style_council
Life_InspiresMe

Im in college and campus wear is more sweatpants & ponytails lol . Yet, I would love to do the same ! My thoughts would be to opt for a chunkier heel or wedge for comfort since you will be walking from class to class …and a easy casual look with any heel would be denim or even harem pants for that relaxed feel !

posted about 8 years ago

BiancaKevinCheung
Style_council
BiancaKevinC...

what I find is that, wedges are the best heels for sch.

posted about 8 years ago

drubish
Style_council
drubish

I suggest a cute skirt and sweater with wedges, maybe some tights.

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password