Twitter
Googleplus
emj0909
New_user emj0909 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When emj0909 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
emj0909

So I bought this skirt a while ago and never really knew how to wear it. Any suggestions? I want to dress it up and be able to dress it down. Help! Skirt

posted almost 8 years ago
MyNiftyThrifty
New_user MyNiftyThrifty is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MyNiftyThrifty reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MyNiftyThrifty

For cooler temps I see it with leggings and boots or booties and a leather jacket. For warmer temps I see a silk black or red blouse and high heel sandals or kitten heel mules. I think it’s really versatile.

PJstyles
Style_council
PJstyles

This is a versatile skirt! You can do many things. 1. Wear it with a long black flyaway cardigan – short sleeve or long sleeve and a red cami/tank – a long necklace, wide black belt – belt over cardigan and let the center cami and skirt show or belt under cardigan for a more slenderizing look, add black high heel booties and maybe some black tights. 2. Pair it with a long flowy black beaded tank and some killer red heeled sandals, maybe some big earrings. 3. throw on a fun print t shirt – I’d go with blacks and reds and top it with a boyfriend blazer in black with sleeves rolled up or a fun denim jacket & converse tennis shoes.

jcpenney2
Style_council
jcpenney2

Cute skirt! For a dressier look you could pair it with a colorful button down shirt and ankle booties. A flyaway cardigan and drape neck top would look great for a casual look. Happy styling!

jcpenney2
Style_council
jcpenney2

Cute skirt! For a dressier look you could pair it with a colorful button down shirt and ankle booties. A flyaway cardigan and drape neck top would look great for a casual look. Happy styling!

MissEverything
Style_council
MissEverything

Cute skirt! Because of the colors you can do a lot with it. Simple v neck T, silk blouse, blazer, leather jacket, cool tights boots or heels

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

It’s a basic pencil skirt in a neutral color pallet…so easy! It would look great with a cute solid color blouse tucked in with some great heels. Or to dress it down a little bit a solid color shirt with some tights and boots and a cute jacket and oversized scarf. You could also wear it with a big slouchy sweater if the color and fabric are right. Just experiment…that skirt leaves u with plenty of options.

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

a solid color blouse would look great, bold colors like royal blue, emerald green, coral colors and even yellow.

ANNAFRYS
Style_council
ANNAFRYS

oh its so cute!!! skirt

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

very cute find! I’d wear it with a plain black scoopneck top and maybe some flats. A skirt like that, if worn with other neutrals, can really be spiced up by a pop of colorful jewelry :) for colder weather, add a cardigan, tights, and boots. It’s very very cute though!!! Good luck :)

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

tucked in with a cute white top, and brown belt :)

charmainemelissa
Style_council
charmainemel...

try a chiffon tank either belted or tucked in. the ‘lawn’ tank from american apparel maybe? also from AA is the 3D mesh flower jumper. i think that would look stunning contrasting the texture of the skirt. and as for shoes, either go for stacked heels in a great pop of color or flat ankle booties. whatever you choose would be fine! its all about experimenting! post up pics when you do find a combination for the skirt! cheers!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password