Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

Wchich jewellery do u prefer the golden or the silver one ? How do u usually wear it ?

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
eucalya
Style_council
eucalya

i ike both, depends of my mood

posted over 7 years ago

eucalya
Style_council
eucalya

i ike both, depends of my mood

posted over 7 years ago

monchere
Style_council
monchere

I like both. i used to only wear silver jewelry, but I like how rich gold looks. you could even try mixing your metals. wear lots of silver and gold bracelets all at once!

posted over 7 years ago

Mitzeee
Style_council
Mitzeee

if am wearing a vintage type outfit then gold anything else i wear silver :) but i never mix

posted over 7 years ago

ScottyHollywood
Style_council
ScottyHollywood

It can depend so much on your skin tone. Since I’m so pale, silver tends to look better on me. But sometimes I just can’t resist gold!

posted over 7 years ago

m_magpie
Style_council
m_magpie

I go through stages, and it depends on my mood… I always wear a silver necklace (gift) and black and silver watch so I tend to stick with silver on an everyday basis

posted over 7 years ago

missmiami
Style_council
missmiami

SILVER all the way. Love it, pretty much all my jewelry is silver, precious stones and a few diamonds. Also my facial piercing(s) are silver so they match :-)

posted over 7 years ago

TenZmay
Style_council
TenZmay

i Love Both but prefer i love GOLD, it will make you more stunning _

posted over 7 years ago

AngelaAmazing
Style_council
AngelaAmazing

I prefer gold. I typically wear yellow or white gold as opposed to silver. The only time I wear silver is in my costume jewelry.

posted over 7 years ago

RoxanaL
Style_council
RoxanaL

well, silver goes with every color of your clothes, but gold looks great too, with just some colors like black, white, green etc..

posted over 7 years ago

thecocoq
Style_council
thecocoq

it’s got to be gold all the way!

posted over 7 years ago

belle_Lachic
Style_council
belle_Lachic

alot of people seem to prefer Gold but I have to Agree with broadway101…I used to wear alot of earth tones so I wore Gold alot. But that was before I realised that darker colurs looked better against my skin ever since then Its been silver all the way and frankly am finding alot easier to style

posted over 7 years ago

Maya4ever
Style_council
Maya4ever

Lately gold.
Ever since I was a little girl I wore silver jewelry but lately I’m so into gold. I don’t know why.

http://confessionsoffashionistas.blogspot.com/

posted over 7 years ago

NowhereGirl
Style_council
NowhereGirl

Just like Maya4ever I have always prefered silver, but now starting to love gold.
But, I think that silver is really nice at the spring and summer, while I prefer gold at the autumn and winter.

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I usually prefer to go with silver but i turn to gold when i’m wearing a more classy/elegant attire.
Silver fits my skin tone better though. Sometimes when i wear gold i think it makes me look like a cheap gypsy lol no offence to anyone

posted over 7 years ago

Wish
Style_council
Wish

i think gold looks better on darker skin tones like me(:

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password