Dima

Can I wear this skirt in winter? :
http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/273320-Help+guys-promod-

I really love it and I didn’t get to wear it much during summer T_T

posted almost 9 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

It depend on your local weather actually. Does it get really cold or snow? I guess you could wear them with tights/stalkings. But overall I don’t think it’s suited for winter.

magali
Style_council
magali

I think you will have to wait till summer. Don’t get disheartened, I have a pretty floral dress that I won on a giveaway & I have to wait for summer too! :(

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hmm… yeah it depends where you live… where I live there isn’t any snow and not even that much rain in Winter, so I would probably be able to wear something like that. But I think even if you wore it with tights or leggings it might still be very cold… the print is probably more suited to warmer seasons too.

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Personally I think it’d be really cute with leggings, boots, and a long cardigan. It’s a dark floral, like a “fall floral,” so I think it’s fine for winter if paired with the right garments.

And I wouldn’t let temperature stand in your way, no matter how cold it gets where you are. All you need to do is layer. If one pair of leggings isn’t enough, then wear two, and so on. Personally I find layered leggings to be warmer than jeans!

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I definitely think you could wear it during fall/winter. The print doesn’t strike me as particularly summery, so you can surely get away with it!

…what MurasakiNeko said, haha.

lauraL
Style_council
lauraL

^ yep, what murasakiNeko and Catherinee said :D

krisbliss
Style_council
krisbliss

I don’t know about winter, but definitely in the fall. With some thick tights and booties would be cute. And you can do a lot of top layering! You probably won’t want to wear it in the winter (unless you live in a climate where it’s warm all year round)!

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

I think it would be adorable with sheer tights, high socks, and boots! Might be a bit cold, as others said, depending on the weather where you live, but…I wear sheer tights in December in the snow…I don’t really care hehe ;)

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

definitely! wear one or two layers of tights, would look great in knee or even over the knee boots and a military jacket, just accessorize with scarf and hats to keep warm

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

i totally still wear sundresses in winter. go for it.

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I would say yes! I’d wear it with thick grey sweater tights.

Dima
Style_council
Dima

Thanks for the feedback you guys !!! really appreciate your opinions.Since we still have about 2 months of fall without heavy rain,@MurasakiNeko(such a great idea) I’ll be wearing the skirt with an amazing pair of knee high boots I bought at Bershka and a long knit cardigan .Everyone has a point …Thanks for the insight friends,I’ll upload photos soon for everyone to see and tell me what you think :) peace&love

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password