Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

The only place that seems to carry my size is Victoria’s secret. My girlfriends talk a lot of smack on the quality of VS’s intimates, but they’ve served me well over the years. Where do you ladies buy your undergarments, and who has the best quality? :)

posted over 7 years ago
sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I buy mine at VS because I have a very large bust and small waist, so it’s hard to find my size (30DD). I think the price is ridiculous for the quality, but I deal with it.

posted over 7 years ago

AimeeDelaCruz
Style_council
AimeeDelaCruz

My sister who is also busty,prefers VS with the size, but do check out M&S because they’re a bit cheaper and they also cater to a lot of sizes :)

posted over 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

I used to work at VS& Soma Intimates and I would have to say Soma has better quality and support especially if your boobs are larger..they carry sizes VS doesnt have..
not trashing VS, but their quality is AS great..mostly image&looks

posted over 7 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I have a pretty small chest so most bras are fine with me but I find La Vie en Rose usually has the best quality and they last longer than other brands I’ve tried.

posted over 7 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I like bras from Target :)

posted over 7 years ago

AlexandraGill
Style_council
AlexandraGill

Pretty much everything I own is from VS. I also have a few bras from H&M and a Dior lace bra, but my main place is VS :)

posted over 7 years ago

sottolestelle
Style_council
sottolestelle

It’s tought for me finding a bra! I’m a 34DD but most of my bras are from VS. Although I have a few Calvin Klein ones that I really like!

Also, I don’t really need pushup or anything since my boobs are so big. I find that with VS even “full coverage” is not enough coverage.

posted over 7 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

i have a really small bra and i have a diferrent problem not every brand have such a small size like A , it is really annoying !

posted over 7 years ago

missmiami
Style_council
missmiami

I’m a 38B so I can buy bras pretty much any where, but I love Victoria’s Secret. Best push up bra around! 50$ is a high price for a bra but its silky smooth, holds up well and does its job ;-) The non-padded ones seem to be made of cheap material. For regular bras I’ll give any place a shot.Burlington actually has some really good ones.

posted over 7 years ago

clotheshorse70
Style_council
clotheshorse70

I recently went back to VS. Their Incredibke bra is pretty awesome. I’m average at 34 C, but pleased with the quality of bra. I also wear Wacoal, Calvin Kelin and Izod

posted over 7 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I wasn’t aware Calvin Klein made bras. Are they cute?

posted over 7 years ago

Sanita
Style_council
Sanita

I find Calvin Klein bras the best ones. You can find cute, sexy, sporty and basic models. The quality is really great and they are super comfortable :)

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password