SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

Hey, Everyone

I have a dilemana. I love wearing jeans, but somethings it can be very hard to find to fit me i’m 5’9 and 115 pounds. It’s so hard to find jeans that are cute and still reasonable price.

Have any idea’s !!!

posted over 9 years ago
ST1NA
Style_council
ST1NA

I just went to zara and they had VERYY cute jeans in a wonderful wash. But I’m 5’5’’ and 120 lbs so they made me look pretty wide. They would probably look amazing on you. They were below $80 for sure, but I can’t quite remember the prices?

posted over 9 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

i would try any kind of Levi jeans

posted over 9 years ago

stphni
Style_council
stphni

Delia’s sells a good variety of jeans with all lengths of inseams, maybe you could find something there?

posted over 9 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Go to Kohl’s and get some Levi’s! I promise they will flatter you!! they have so many different styles & washes to pick from!

posted over 9 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

Check out Delia’s, they have inseams from 26in-36in!

posted over 9 years ago

SassyBassie
Style_council
SassyBassie

Delia*s does have a great variety of jeans, but they do not wear very well. Have you tired Gap’s long and lean jeans? I’m taller and very slender as well, and those have always done the trick. Even Gap’s new skinny jeans are perfectly slender and very long in length. Good luck on the jean search! It may require many fitting room trips but you will find the perfect pair soon enough.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I agree with Delias. Dont go to american eagle. I’ve had several pairs of jeans from there and their crap, quality wise.

posted over 9 years ago

sniels35
Style_council
sniels35

no= american eagle yes= forever21!

posted over 9 years ago

prettycolors
Style_council
prettycolors

Forever21 for sure!

posted over 9 years ago

meghaneverafter
Style_council
meghaneverafter

definitely GAP.
their jeans are fabulous for you tall folks, so I hear!

posted over 9 years ago

PrettyInBlack
Style_council
PrettyInBlack

Gap jeans come in different lengths and great washes. Levi’s come in different lengths as well. I have a similar dilemna to you because I am just a bit over 5’ so shorter jeans selection is a God send. Free People jeans tend to run long and I’ve seen some great skinny jeans on their sale rack for under $50. FP also has interesting washes and details.

posted over 9 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

Forever 21 and H&M have good and cheap ones. Also, you can get jeans on large sales from Barneys and they come at reasonable prices if you factor in that they last a long time (I can find them over 50% off in small sizes) and designer jeans usually run with a long inseam

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password