Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nobutterfly
Shop_seller_2 nobutterfly is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
nobutterfly

Adelea, from chictopia posed an interesting challenge. She only owns 29 pieces of clothing all included and 15 pairs of shoes. And she’s still quite the stylish girl.

I wonder which of you, chictopians, would be willing to start a challenge with me for one week with 7 pieces of clothing, including shoes and outerwear. Message me if you’re in. We can all start the challenge on Sunday, May 17th at midnight.

posted over 10 years ago
nobutterfly
Shop_seller_2 nobutterfly is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
nobutterfly

You’re not alone at all. Keeping clothes in two or more different parts of the country and even the world can be a head scratcher. I watched your blog for at least half an hour. so cool.

posted over 10 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

wow, i can’t wait to see this!! i could never, ever do this, though! i love love love to accessorize and wear different shoes, etc. i would fail miserably, ha.

posted over 10 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

This is me every single day. Does this mean I get a prize? Hmmmmm?

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Does this include jewelry? Ha, not that I have that much.

I may be in, I can’t decide yet… but this is really interesting!

posted over 10 years ago

nobutterfly

nobutterfly

Catherinee raises an important question. I think we should have all the jewelry we want. What to you guys think?

@ geekbonchic, if you can rotate the same pieces and still make the look different enough, you’ll be an awesome challenger

@ mikee_loves, Can’t wait to start! We’ll clarify and agree on guidelines the day before.

posted over 10 years ago

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

I’m hoping the 7 pieces don’t include tights and socks…
I sorta want to try this but it’ll take me forever to pick 7 pieces! Good thing it’s springtime when we don’t need as many layers.

posted over 10 years ago

nobutterfly

nobutterfly

Ellabelle raises another awesome question. Thank you =)

HA! This is a tricky one! Tights and socks, usually, are underwear and you could get away withe them. But they can be so bold and count as statement clothing!

We will all vote _

posted over 10 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

I wonder if it’s possible to make seven nice outfits out of seven pieces. It looks hard!

posted over 10 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

I’m tempted… I might have a look in my wardrobe and see. The problem for me is things can get messed up at work and I can’t rewear them without washing…

posted over 10 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

haha this is a great idea! =D too bad i’m stuck at home studying for the next week or so haha… my outfits won’t be so post-worthy!

posted over 10 years ago

nobutterfly

nobutterfly

This would be a great travel-wardrobe builder excercise! We should lay the pieces side by side and take a snapshot. I’m thinking that small accessories and jewelry should be unlimited as they take little space and, who are we kidding? They’re addictive.

Do you think I should choose a palette so that everything works together or choose many different colors to create lots of variety?

posted over 10 years ago

nobutterfly

nobutterfly

Hi!
Finally, the styling challenge Starts on Monday =)
Jewelry and accessories are unlimited and it’s no pressure just for fun.

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password